- Use of proper handling procedures and aseptic technique.
- Prepare composites of routine samples.
- Perform initial dilutions and enrichments of samples.
- Perform sample plating for quantification.
- Perform transfers.
- Perform instrumentation work with guidance as needed.
- Perform diagnostics and reporting work with guidance as needed.
- Perform project work with guidance as needed.
- Perform routine cleaning and quality checks for equipment.
- Perform routine cleaning of work areas.
- Media preparation and quality control, including all appropriate documentation.
- Autoclave operation.
- Document work and maintain laboratory records.
- Plan for assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 4 year applicable degree
- 4 year degree can be supplemented with a combination of experience and an associate degree
- 0 - 2 years of experience
- Work requires use of PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Work requires some standing and sitting for long periods of time
- Work may require lifting of weights of up to 40 lbs
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Thursday - Sunday 10:00 a.m - 8:00 p.m.. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Battle Creek, MI are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays