- Analytical experiments in support of mammalian cell culture activities.
- Be familiar with basic laboratory techniques, including but not limited to: aseptic expansion of mammalian cell culture and routine analytical procedures on cell culture samples.
- Have good understanding of cell culture parameters in general (cell growth rate, cell density, viability, population doubling, metabolites and cell waste, etc.).
- Recording analytical results into data sheets and/or electronic note books.
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy.
- BLS2 hood experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Biochemistry, or other related degree concentration with 3 years industry experience, OR Relevant Masters with 1 year industry experience, OR PhD
- Experience with the following skills;
- Pipetting skills
- Aseptic Technique
- Cell Culture
- ELISA / Binding assays
- Meso Scale Discovery (MSD) is a plus
Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skillsExcellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detailAbility to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitudeAbility to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policiesStrong preference towards CAR T Cell Therapy experience; Immunology; Analytical / Method Development Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorshipFlexibility to travel between Malvern and Spring House 10% of your time.Additional InformationWhat We Offer
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm with overtime as needed and the potential for some off shift hours as dependent on project needs. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, PA are encouraged to apply.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.