- Provide critical preclinical bioanalytical support for our quickly expanding CAR-T cell therapy programs (e.g., CAR-T, Armored CAR-T, CAR-NK, iCAR-T, iCAR-NK, etc.)
- Perform routine lab experiments including but not limit to sample processing, tissue homogenization, DNA/RNA/Protein extraction and purification, purity and concentration measurement for DNA/RNA/Protein; DNA/RNA/Protein conjugation, running ELISA, MSD, ddPCR assays, and data processing,
- Contribute to the development, troubleshooting, and qualification of qPCR and ddPCR related assays for different CAR-T cell therapy and gene therapy programs to support in-house preclinical CK and biodistribution study sample testing.
- Assist in analyzing experimental data, summarizing results, and preparing technical reports to be transferred to CROs.
- Adopt and/or develop new technologies and platforms to address bioanalytical challenges and needs.
- Ordering lab supplies and lab maintenance (lab organization and cleanliness, etc).
- BS or MS in bioengineering, biology, biochemistry, cell biology, or related field.
- 6-8 yrs (BS) or 3-5 yrs (MS) hands on industry experience in qPCR and ddPCR.
- Strong experience and expertise in molecular biology related technologies, especially in qPCR and ddPCR are critical.
- Experience with assay development and qualification in an industrial setting is a plus.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated, curious, and comfortable working with highly technical projects and personnel.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, capable of conveying technical information in a clear and thorough manner.
- Comfortable delivering against challenging commitments.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Cambridge MA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays