With over 30 years of experience in the crop protection industry, Eurofins Agroscience Services offers outstanding technical knowledge and project management skills. By acquiring a carefully selected range of CRO's, Eurofins Agroscience Services has created a unique portfolio of expertise that provides analytical, regulatory, and field support to plant breeders, agrochemical, biopesticide, biocide, and fine chemical manufacturers.
Eurofins Agroscience Services is searching for a Study Director, Product Chemistry to work in Columbia, MO.Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To, The Following
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- Use a diverse range of analytical methods with minimal supervision and using prescribed procedures (protocols, standard operating procedures, methods, etc. to support product chemistry studies such as physical properties, batch analysis, method development/validation, water solubility, vapor pressure, storage stability. etc. for the agrochemical, consumer products, pharmaceutical, and specialty chemical industries.
- Independently able to use and perform basic troubleshooting of laboratory equipment and software appropriate for assigned tasks, while learning to perform routine and non-routine maintenance
- Perform calculations associated with analytical techniques including stock/standard solution preparations and linear regression using internal and external standards in quantitation.
- Utilize knowledge of theory, and/or operation of, a variety of analysis instrumentation, particularly LC-UV, LC-MS/MS, GC-FID, GC-MS, ICP-MS, and IC.
- May function as Study Director on method development, installation, validation and/or other standalone chemistry projects and/or serve as Principle Analyst in support of product chemistry studies.
- Responsible for development and work on studies under GLP guidelines.
- Responsible for all aspects of data collection, review and reporting.
- Monitors study procedures to ensure data accuracy and report quality.
- May function as a supervisor in a limited capacity.
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience with one or more of the following analytical techniques: LC-UV, LC-MS/MS, GC-FID, GC-MS, ICP-MS, IC.
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major). Master's degree or PhD preferred.
- Minimum of six years of experience in a directly relevant or demonstrated comparable competency and skill attainment is required.
- Familiarity and/or experience in a laboratory setting is required.
- Experience in a GLP environment preferred.
- Experience in a CRO environment is preferred.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Columbia, MO are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website
www.eurofinsus.com.What Happens Next
Our people are the backbone of what we do, so it's incredibly important we find the right individuals to join us. As a potential new recruit you'll be invited to meet the team in the form of an assessment centre or a staged interview process dependent on the role and it's requirements, this will give you the opportunity to see what working for Eurofins is really like and enable us to get you know your key skills and strengths.Your data
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.Closing Date
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as early as possible.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive please be aware that if you do not receive a response within 4 weeks of the vacancy expiry date unfortunately, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.