- Successfully carry out basic mass spectrometry operation (sample preparation, enzymatic digestion, mobile phase preparation/characterization, basic instrument troubleshooting and problem solving so to minimize equipment downtime).
- Mass spectrometry analysis
- Independently perform mass spectrometry assays for analysis of medium/large sets of samples in different matrices
- Perform sample preparation for LC-MS following specific protocols with minimal supervision
- Optimize sample preparation when needed and discuss new workflows with manager
- Perform LC-MS/MS analysis
- Collaborate in setting up automatization of sample preparation and LC-MS
- Perform data analysis with minimum supervision
- Evaluate the QC samples and perform system suitability with minimum training
- Timely record all experimental findings in adequate details in eLN
- Send out summary sheets and present scientific results to the project teams within agreed cycle time
- Clear communication with manager and seek advice when appropriate
- Improve theoretical knowledge and practical skills of mass spectrometry
- Learn the biology and pathophysiology of the related diseases
- B.S. with 3-4 years of experience or PhD in Analytical Chemistry or Biochemistry with prior experience in GMP or Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with nano-LC based proteomics
- Knowledge with proteomics data processing
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Framingham, MA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays