Job DescriptionEmployee Responsibilities:
We currently have exciting opportunities for a High Throughput Analytical Scientist within our Materials and Biophysical Characterization Sciences department, located at our Kenilworth, NJ site. In this role, you would be applying chromatography and other analytical skills to execute data generation in a high-throughput laboratory, to drive liquid drug product development.Responsibilities Include
QualificationsThe Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Execution of testing protocols, including timely sample preparation, analytical testing and data reporting, with little to no supervision.
- Basic ability to troubleshoot U/HPLC systems
- Documentation and reporting of results in an electronic notebook system
- Review of ELN notebooks
- Interaction with other technical groups with effective communication of results and coordination with other team members to handle the analytical workload
- Phase-appropriate physical and biophysical/biochemical characterization of formulations
- 1 to 2 years of experience operating in Empower 3 and ELN are recommended.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Experience in developing high-throughput workflows with automated liquid handling
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Proven ability to work independently in hands-on laboratory setting
- BS/MS in chemistry, materials science, or a related discipline with a minimum of 1-2 years laboratory experience
- Strong laboratory analytical skills are required.
- Recent Research or Industrial experience with expertise in routine U/HPLC analysis and troubleshooting is required
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday 8:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Kenilworth, NJ are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays