Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in food, pharmaceutical and environmental testing
services, employing more than 35,000 employees in 44 countries. Eaton Analytical is the largest and most recognized water and beverage testing laboratory in the United States, providing water quality compliance and specialty testing to more than 500 municipal, State and Federal customers
EUROFINS EATON ANALYTICAL has a Scientist I opening at our Monrovia Laboratory in our GCMS Semi-Volatiles department. This is a regular full time position, 40 hrs/weekJob Description
: Responsible for routine analytical procedures in our laboratory.Duties Include
- Routine sample preparation and analysis of water samples by various written EPA and Standard Methods procedures.
- Performing data process, data entry and written documentation
- Performing routine instrument maintenance.
- Preparation of reagents and standards.
- Other general laboratory related duties as assigned
- Will include regular late shift and/or weekend duties.
- Minimum BS degree in chemistry or other related science field and 1-3 years of GC/GCMS experience.
- Must be available to work overtime including weekends.
- Excellent math and computer skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent attention to details and good organization skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.