Our client located in Brooklyn, NY is currently searching for a well experienced and certified individual to join their team as the future Medical Director. The client is well recognized by their physician clients for offering the finest care to the patient population.
You must have solid prior experience in this type of role as well possess NY state director certification CoQ.Additional Functions:
· Responsible for daily work flow with incoming patient testing, review, sign outs.
· Provide oversight of all aspects of quality management system to ensure conformance to requirements described in the Quality Management System chapter of the NYSDOH Clinical Laboratory Practice Standards. As well other comparable agencies.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of services rendered, within the context of the Quality Management System, regardless of where the testing is performed.
· Manage all Departments and Supervisors and ensure successful laboratory practices within the areas of: Molecular, Microbiology, Histology, Hematology, Cytology, Chemistry, and Accessioning +.
· Set staff meetings to ensure key goal that all tasks are handled, turnaround is efficient and clients are pleased.
· Maintain contact with clients to prevent any challenges as well trouble shoot client issues when applicable.
· Be innovative to include the latest and most beneficial tests for the patient population. Research companies/products to further advance the test menu.
· Foster a positive morale for the lab through events, recognitions, etc. and to ensure continued retention of staff.Position Requirements:
M.D. or equivalent. New York State medical license (or eligibility). NYS CoQ certification. Minimum eight years prior experience working at a comparable level. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Our client located in Brooklyn, NY has been serving their patient population for 14 years. Recognized by their physician clients nationally for offering the finest care for the patient population. Currently searching for a well experienced individual to join as their future Medical Director.
Please be a US Citizen or a Green Card holder and reside within the US.
The Landmark Group / Lab Careers is an executive search firm offering 23 years experience to assist our clients with their laboratory and biotechnology requirements. Find us at Lab.careers.
Company DescriptionThe Landmark Group / Lab Careers places individuals with excellent laboratory and biotechnology companies motivated to hire healthcare professionals.
The Client for which we are running this search is very generous. They have many perks/benefits that make the opportunity fantastic. They are continuing on a path of growing/expanding. Excellent company to have on one's resume!