Job DescriptionChemist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- Use of sophisticated metal's testing instrumentation such as ICPMS, ICPOES, etc. to measure trace metals levels in complex matrices (fermentation media, organic solvents, etc.)
- Must be capable of developing and executing testing
- Must have demonstrated experience developing, validating, and executing metals testing in an industrial laboratory
- Must be skilled in chemical digestion methods and the use of related equipment
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Experience with metal's testing techniques such as ICPMS and ICPOES
- Experience with sample preparation, equipment maintenance, routine analysis and characterization of raw materials, drug product formulations and their intermediates
- Experience with Microsoft office products (Word, Excel)
- Ability to multi-task and be self motivated
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision
Additional InformationWhat We Offer
- PhD in chemistry with 0- 3 years of relevant experience in the metals testing area or a BS/MS degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the metal testing area
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Rahway, NJ are encouraged to apply.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.