Job Description · Conducts experiments for the research and development of diagnostic assays on high throughput platforms.
· Communicates effectively and works well developing concepts within a nimble team.
· A quick learner who is capable of documenting experiments to established guidelines, summarizing data, interpreting results, drawing conclusions and presenting findings and recommendations.
· Recognizes and resolves technical problems, leverages scientific literature to explain results, and evaluates options for complex experimental problems.
· Executes effectively to a timeline driven project plan.
· Implements and maintains the effectiveness of the quality system.
· Recognizes criticality of lab safety practices and adheres to strict lab safety requirements.
· B.S. or M.S. in chemistry or other biological science. Company DescriptionNot only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer's needs, but we also are committed to our employees' satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" since 2012 - eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.