Job ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities include assisting students through using technology to monitor program and performance progress as appropriate. Will work independently with limited supervision. Instructors are responsible for all aspects of live and virtual course delivery for real estate and property management courses, which include pre-licensing and advanced licensing.
Primary Responsibilities include:
* Engaging students in the classroom and manage classroom dynamics.
* Providing a strong focus on mentoring and driving student success.
* Addressing student questions throughout live and virtual classes, as well as questions via email, phone calls outside of classroom hours
* Adjusting teaching style based on feedback and constructive criticism.
* Running class schedule in accordance with the Real Estate Commission as well as TTC standards and regulations.
* Adhering to specific requirements as dictated including but not limited to attendance, time schedule, and student concerns
* Maintaining regular communication with the program manager for course schedules and curriculum updates.
Minimum and Additional RequirementsThis part-time instructor position requires three (3) years of real estate experience, a current real estate broker licensure from the South Carolina Real Estate Commission.
Preferred QualificationsPreferred candidate will have a bachelor's degree and five (5) years of experience as a real estate agent/broker or property manager. Previous teaching or training experience is ideal. Demonstrated presentation, time management, and organizational skills is essential. Familiarity with Desire to Learn Learning Management System Candidates must practice excellent customer service, be highly professional, and possess strong communication and computer skills. The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment is critical.
Additional CommentsTo be considered for this position applicants MUST complete the online SC State Jobs Employment Application. *Resumes are NOT reviewed for qualifications.* Incomplete applications will not be considered. For assistance, contact Human Resources at 843.574.6201.
Adjunct faculty positions require submission of unofficial transcripts with the application. Official transcripts are required upon offer of employment.
Adjunct applications are also reviewed on an as-needed basis and due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to candidates individually regarding the status of their application or the status of the interview process.
Employment applicants may be subject to a background check. Failure to consent to a background check will result in the removal of your application from further consideration. Background checks are conducted in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
Trident Technical College is an equal opportunity institution and does not discriminate in the admission or employment on the basis of race, gender, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or pregnancy.