Working with supervision from the Academic Dean and technical supervision from the Program Director or Division Manager, faculty are primarily responsible for the teaching and learning process to ensure student learning and mastery of course, program and in some areas institutional learning outcomes.Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and/or Experience:
Associates Degree required, Bachelor's preferred. Three (3) years experience with industrial AC/DC control circuits and/or electrical technology.
- Electrical or PLC vocation certification preferred
- Education to include vocational courses specific to IT
- Experience or training with industrial electrical and motor control, PLC, hydraulics, and/or bearings, and industrial maintenance
- Associate or meet Faculty Equivalency
- 5 years' experience in the field
- C10 license preferred
- Journeyman license preferred
- Teaching Topics Commercial, Industrial, and Programmable Logic Controls
- Part Time, Full Time and Bench openings available
Afternoon - (12:30pm - 5:15pm Monday- Thursday)
Evening - (5:30pm - 10:30pm Monday - Thursday)
Teaching Topics Commercial, Industrial, and Programmable Logic Controls.