Who We're Looking For:
An educator to join our soon-to-be-launched Graphic Design, UX/UI Program. We are especially interested in those who have relevant industry experience. It would be great if you have also previously taught curriculum in the areas of Graphic Design, UX/UI, or related fields. This is an Adjunct/Pay-per-class position.
Who We Are:
We believe in challenging the boundaries of traditional education and in liberating the innate greatness in people. We know that online learning is the best option for those looking to transform their lives. Bryan University has been recognized as one of AZ Central's "Top Companies to Work for in Arizona" for the past 5 years running.
What you'll do:
- Provide an educational experience where each student has the opportunity to fulfill their potential for intellectual and emotional growth.
- Prepare and implement activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
- Actively engage in individual, or small group, tutoring and remediation using synchronous and asynchronous tools.
- Integrate established, and emerging, teaching and learning strategies into the classroom and student interactions.
- Conduct proactive and reactive student outreach frequently.
- Provide individualized and timely feedback on student assessments.
- Provide regular feedback to the Faculty Chair on student progress or opportunities.
- Participate in training and program meetings.
- Assist with curriculum updates and development as subject matter expert.
- Other special projects, duties, and responsibilities as assigned.
- 4 years demonstrated industry experience in graphic design, digital media, web design, web development or related fields.
- Previous experience teaching online preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Web Design, Web Development, or related field required. A graduate degree is a plus.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment using multiple software programs simultaneously including MS Office programs, Canvas, Cvue, Gmail, Zoom, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of the professional career paths in industry and demands of the training field