SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a EP Lab RN today with Research Medical Center.$20,000 Sign-On-Bonus Available!
At RMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
An electrophysiology nurse a specialty in cardiology nursing assists and educates patients undergoing an electrophysiology study procedure of the heart. An electrophysiology study of the heart involves a nonsurgical procedure to obtain information about the heart s electrical activity. They also work with patients who have pacemakers or defibrillators.About this unit:
- Great learning environment the variety or patients and procedures everyday keep your skills sharp!
- Good team work Each team member is critical and valued!
- Great schedule M-F Only
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current state nursing license required
- BLS required
- Minimum of one year nursing experience in an ICU or ER setting required.
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life . Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.