Nurse Assistant Training (NAT or CNA) INSTRUCTOR Open Positions:
- Encino - Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays)
- Long Beach Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays)
Provides instruction in Los Angeles Skills Academy Nurse Assistant Training (NAT) program; primary responsibility includes planning, teaching and evaluating course participants in the classroom and clinical skills performance, leading to successful completion of the program. The instructor will provide a quality program that meets state regulations and compliance standards as well as meet the expectations for the course participants.
• Current license as a nurse in state where teaching will occur; RN/BSN preferred. LPN/LVN may be accepted if allowed by state.
• Two years' experience as a nurse with at least one year's experience working in a long term care facility
• Adult education experience preferred or DSD Certificate
• Must meet state minimum nursing and teaching experience requirements for instructors
• See addendum for additional specific state requirements regarding licensure, education, experience, training, etc.
Company DescriptionAbout LA Skills Academy
The LA Skills Academy (LASA) was built by a team of dedicated nurses from the American Red Cross Nurse Assistant Training (NAT/CNA) Program.
We are backed with a decade of experience and expertise in the field. LA Skills Academy aims to deliver the most effective Nurse Assistant Training (NAT) Program to the community.
We pride ourselves in providing outstanding and innovative training for NA Students using traditional classroom education, online learning and hands-on clinical training.
LA Skills Academy is an official provider of the
American Red Cross Nurse Assistant Training Program.
Approved by the California Department of Public Health to deliver Nurse Assistant Training Program to the public online and in-person.