Job DescriptionJob Description
Sanford Federal, Inc. headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve and protect the American people. Job Title: CPR/AED Instructor Based at: Alexandria, VA Job Summary:
Sanford Federal, Inc. is looking for a certified CPR/AED Instructor to lead classes and provide programs about how to perform CPR in the case of an emergency. The ideal candidate will teach the exact procedure to bring back the consciousness in the person who has suffered a cardiac attack. Must coordinate classes, evaluate the performance of the students, keep a check on equipment and other things.Qualifications:
- Certified American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross CPR/AED Instructor.
- Excellent teaching, presentation, and speaking skills
- Capable of lifting CPR equipment
- Demonstrated excellent classroom management and instruction for all ages and special needs.
- Maintained effective classroom management and supervision of students.
- Previous experience as a CPR Instructor
Powered by JazzHR