Job DescriptionPrinciple Scientist-Gene EditingThe client is not offering sponsorship, C2C, or student visas at this time. Remote work is not offered
Scientific Search has partnered with a Precision Medicine Company with a ton of funding that is growing extensively and searching for multiple Scientists. This Principle Scientist, Gene Editing position will be responsible for managing 2-4 team members and will require experience with iPSC & CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Sample Processing & iPSC Gene Editing.Job Skills
- Extensive knowledge of mammalian cell culture and molecular biology
- Ability to think critically and successfully navigate a complex gene editing lab
- Ability to work within a team environment or work independently on various projects.
- Experience managing a team of 2-4 members
- Comfortably work within a high-paced lab and office environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies as needed.
For immediate consideration please email John Cuello, at JohnC@Scientificsearch.com
- Requires a Ph.D. or other advanced degree in a Life Sciences field
- 3 or more years of experience with human pluripotent stem cells
- At least 1 year of CRISPR/Cas9 gene-editing experience
Company DescriptionAre you looking for a place where people really enjoy coming to work? Leading Biotech/Engineering firm developing high tech biological products. Great place to work. The company is proud of its employee retention rate.