Automotive Technology Instructors are responsible for providing quality instruction to students through well prepared classes, relevant assignments, fair assessment of learning, clear documentation of student progress, and support of the academic success for all students.
Our Faculty Members:
- Have high energy level and ability to engage students
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Learn our practice and strategies quickly
- Receive and respond to ongoing training, development, and feedback
- Mentor and help guide students of all levels achieve their best
- Minimum 5 years experience in automobile repair.
- Must be an ASE Master Certified Technician.
- Ability to use common software programs (MS Word/Excel/Outlook etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Must have experience and knowledge of...
- Engine repair
- Shop management
- Engine performance
- Brakes, suspension, steering, and any other forms of automobile repair