Title: Massage Therapy Lead Instructor
Schedule: Day Schedule
Personal Time Off (PTO)
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Massage Therapy Instructor to join our faculty. If you possess a desire to help others succeed, this is an opportunity for you to positively impact the lives and careers of our students and graduates. The successful individual will be responsible for providing updated and fully prepared instruction to students, actively engaged in retention activities and manages the classroom/lab activities.
- Maintain a roster of all active students
- Prepare daily lesson plans
- Prepare exams and maintain an accurate grade book
- Attend staff meetings, job fairs, and other organization sponsored meetings and activities.
- Enforce policy and procedures as set forth by Unitech Training Academy.
- Maintain updated information concerning new advances and procedures in your field through continuing education.
- Monitor student grades/attendance and input on a daily basis.
- Advise students
- Plan and implement field trips
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude in order to set example for students.
- Provide a quiet and orderly classroom atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Provide lab for students etc.
- Follow OSHA and HIPAA regulations.
- Hands-on training when available
- Duties as assigned
Must have at least four years of in field work experience and active Louisiana State Board of Massage Therapy license. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.