Frontage Laboratories Inc. (Frontage), is a global contract research organization with broad expertise in supporting pre-clinical and clinical drug development. Frontage operates out of several different locations within the USA, Canada, and China. Frontage's core competencies include drug metabolism, pharmokinetics/ pharmacodynamics (PK/PD), safety and toxicology, bioanalytical services, chemistry and manufacturing controls for drug development, and core laboratory services for clinical trials.
Our biomarker scientists have developed and validated a large number of biomarker assays for pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We are proud to become a benchmark in the field and have a significant impact for our clients using our expertise and state-of-the-art technology to advance/monitor drug development. We have also published novel biomarker assays developed in-house to share our expertise with the industry. With the addition of new technologies such as ELLA and Luminex for biomarker analysis, we believe we will continue as a top-notch provider of biomarker assays in the years to come.
Scientist/Associate Scientist aids in the development of bioanalytical methods.
• Conduct method validation for bioanalytical methods and conduct sample testings
• Complies with all relevant GLP and/or cGMP regulatory requirements while carrying out
• Utilizing various types of instrument including LC-MS, SIMOA, MSD, SP-X, ELLA, etc
• Assist principal investigator and responsible scientist to perform the projects
- Scientist B.S. level with 1+ year experience or M.S. level or above
- Associate Scientist- B.S. level without experience
Frontage Laboratories Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability