Genomics Testing Cooperative is growing and looking to hire a Clinical Lab Scientist
who is interested in the field of genomics and wants to make a difference in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients.
Genomic Testing Cooperative offers a unique experience in cancer diagnostics providing significant opportunities for career development and growth using advanced technology and artificial intelligence.
Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage you to consider this opportunity.Clinical Lab ScientistQualification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a natural science's field with 1-3 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- The license in the state of CA as a CLS, CGMBS, or CCS
- Possesses appropriate computer skills with strong data entry skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good social skills and attention to detail
- Motivated to work independently and within a team environment
- Willing to work in a biohazard environment and follow safety policies and standards outlined in the Safety Manual
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and problem solve
- Attention to detail and critical thinker
- Experience working with software, quality systems, and lab automation
- Knowledgeable of molecular laboratory processes or techniques
Performs clinical laboratory tests to support patient care. Utilizes a variety of molecular techniques, instrumentation, and disciplines related to NGS and other molecular procedures. Performs laboratory quality control and assurance activities. Supports data entry and reporting processes. Company Benefits:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, company-paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance coverage, and 401(k). Genomic Testing Cooperative is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.