*University of California Irvine
Writer/Research Assistant - Center for Healthspan Sciences*
The University of California, Irvine, seeks a Specialist for its Center for Healthspan Sciences under the direction of Dr. Mahtab Jafari. The Center will be a leading academic education and research center with the goal of improving human healthspan. This is to be an initial one-year appointment with the possibility of renewal for a second year. This is a full-time position with benefits, including medical insurance, sick and vacation leave.
* Development of clinical research proposals for extramural funding.
* Development of IRB proposals
* Summarize findings, prepare comprehensive literature reviews, and write manuscripts
* Assist in recruitment and follow up of subjects for clinical studies
* Prepare appropriate analytic charts, graphs, and dashboards from the review of the literature
* Perform preliminary research and assess grant information and agency requirements from various sources, to assist in identifying funding opportunities
This position will remain open until filled.
*To apply, visit [https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/JPF06730](https://apptrkr.com/2231937)*
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
[Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency](https://www.jobelephant.com/)