HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Development, realization and feasibility testing of packaging systems
- Design and modification of new and existing packaging systems in coordination with internal and external customers, also under environmental aspects regarding sustainability
- Project management for process-compliant packaging development, including the testing, evaluation, and approval of samples as well as technical drawings, etc.
- Arrangement and execution of production and transport tests regarding quality and product safety and corresponding documentation
- Adaptation of our standard catalog to the current standards by harmonizing the packaging too as well as continuous development of the contents
- Completed technical training, e.g., as a Chemical Technician (d/f/m), Chemical Laboratory Technician (d/f/m), Industrial Mechanic (d/f/m), Technician (d/f/m) in the field of packaging technology, printing technology or similar, alternatively a comparable technical course of study
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in project management as well as with common project management methods
- Analytical, conceptual, and innovative way of thinking and team player attitude
- Good communication skills and the ability to explain complex technical issues even across different functions and international teams
- Confident handling of SAP and common MS Office applications
- Fluent English skills, German skills are advantageous
We would like to kindly ask you to submit your application in English language.JOB ID:
21022020 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.