Oncology Key Account Director - South
United States - Florida - OrlandoUnited States - Alabama - BirminghamUnited States - Florida - MiamiUnited States - Florida - JacksonvilleUnited States - Florida - GainesvilleUnited States - Georgia - AtlantaUnited States - Florida - TampaUnited States - Alabama - Montgomery
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions. Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
At Gilead, we are driven to develop lifesaving products that make a difference for patients around the world. Everyday, we to transform the promise of science and technology into breakthrough, innovative therapies that have the power to cure, prevent or treat disease. As a research-based biopharmaceutical company, we are revolutionizing healthcare by bringing medicines to patients in the areas of unmet need including HIV, AIDS, liver diseases, hematology and oncology, and inflammation and respiratory diseases. When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives.Making an impact on a global scale
For over 30 years, Gilead has been a leading innovator in treating and preventing HIV, but this expertise is just a foundation for our ambitions. As we continue to expand our scope into new disease states and new markets, we are investing in our global commercial capabilities. In this role, you will support the development and implementation of global market access strategies and value propositions for oncology assets that maximizes product potential and patient access for all markets.Territory Covered:
Florida, Georgia and Alabama
The Oncology Key Account Director (MM)
- Responsible for building, developing and cultivating relationships with Oncology Integrated Customers
- Leverage these relationships to generate increased demand and access for the Oncology portfolio by targeting appropriate influencers and decision-makers within the integrated customer environment.
- Align strategies with other commercial operational functions (Sales and Marketing) to support a combined customer engagement strategy as well as appropriate product access and coverage for our portfolio
- Deliver on defined call plan to support key decision-makers and prescribers across the assigned accounts (C-suite, Pathway and P&T committee members) and promote the Oncology Portfolio at target accounts working closely with Directors of National Accounts(DNA's), Regional Business Directors(RBD's), and Oncology Account Managers,(OAM's) in local geographies.
- Engage and develop a positive relationship with key influencers and decision-makers within the accounts, such as Key Opinion Leaders, Oncology department supervisors, and members of Medical/P&T Evaluation Committees
- Build and manage account profile for each assigned account, detailing the procedure for protocol development, pull-through targets for salesforce, the current placement of the product on pathway and protocols, and identification of key influencers and protocol decision-makers.
- Act as the cross-functional lead for each specific account, with responsibility for appropriately maintaining the cross-functional strategic account plan, from which each function will compliantly execute against their functional objectives.
- Employ in-person tactics to execute against account plans, including regular account visits to promote sales efforts, manage contract strategy (where appropriate), and provide clinical, efficacy, and safety information on the product to key treatment decision-makers/executive teams within these high control accounts.
- Evaluate unique needs of the Integrated Customer and work across all functions, including Sales, Managed Markets, Trade Relations, Value Access, Contracting, Medical, HEOR, & Marketing to develop tactical strategies to support account needs and expand the use of Gilead's oncology products.
Bachelor's Degree and Twelve Years' Experience
Masters' Degree and Ten Years' Experience
PhD and Eight Years' Experience. Preferred Qualifications:
- Advanced degree preferred (MBA, PharmD, etc.)
- 7 years related oncology experience in the pharmaceutical industry/sales/sales management - prefer current/recent - IV oncology strongly preferred
- 2 years of direct experience in a corporate/region/national/key account role. Direct Access, Payer or health system experience
- Experience managing customer relationships in Oncology
- Ability to Inspire, Influence and Lead without authority
- Proven experience within the Market Access space
- Experience executing physician network, GPO contracting, and account management strategic plans
- Biotech or pharmaceutical US marketplace oncology launch experience required
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, including the ability to synthesize data and deliver a clear direction
- Superior negotiation skills, business acumen, and analytical ability
- Advanced interpersonal, oral, and written communication and presentation skills,
- Robust project management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize with clear deliverables across multiple customers in tight timelines
- Self-motivated, with excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work both independently and as a member of a matrix leadership team
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time with overnight travel
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com opens new window" target="_blank" href="https://apptrkr.com/get_redirect.php?id=2552531&targetURL=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com for assistance.Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications and advice from internal and external experts, Gilead has made the decision to require all U.S. employees and contractors to receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---Florida---Orlando/Oncology-Key-Account-Director---South_R0022877-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency