Health Economics, Pricing and Reimbursement Lead - Nordics
Denmark - CopenhagenFinland - Helsinki
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions. Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. Our heritage of science and innovation and the curiosity and passion of everyone who works here has enabled us to provide medicines that help transform standards of care for more than 30 years. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include liver-, infectious-, and inflammatory diseases as well as oncology, significantly growing its pipeline through internal research, partnerships and acquisitions.
With approximately 70 employees, Gilead Sciences Nordic has its main office in Stockholm and is responsible for the company's products in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland. The HEOR role is a strategically important role that will help secure patient access to Gilead's life-saving medicines, primarily in the area of oncology.
The Health Economics Outcome Research (HEOR) Lead
at Gilead Sciences will be responsible for a broad range of Market Access matters in relation to all Nordic countries but will primarily work with the Market Access Directors in the Nordic countries to develop the health economic analyses, value demonstration arguments and reimbursement dossiers. The Nordic Market Access team is located in in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Oslo. As a HEOR Lead you will also work closely together with other Gilead functions, and spend time interacting with key external stakeholders (e.g. authorities, payers and clinical experts).
The job requirements may be summarized as (detailed work tasks are specified below):
Detailed work tasks
- Reporting to the Head of Market Access, the HEOR Lead will work to ensure that health economic analysis and reimbursement dossiers fulfill the requirements of authorities in order to obtain and maintain market access for Gilead's product portfolio in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland
- Will perform tasks related to health economics, pricing and reimbursement across therapeutic areas, in particular:
- Cost-effectiveness and budget impact analysis
- Value story and tool development
- Reimbursement dossier preparation
- Study design and data collection
- Real World Evidence generation
- May manage cross-functional teams and work groups. Be part of Brand Teams and cross-functional infield teams, where relevant
- Will work closely with Market Access, Medical, Commercial and other Nordic colleagues, external consultants, international HQ and other Gilead affiliates.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
Development and communication of market access tool and materials
- Develops cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models, and other health economic models
- Develops reimbursement dossiers for national payers across the region
- Communicates cost-effectiveness and budget impact analyses to national and/or regional/local stakeholders
- Develops and communicates value stories, value messages and value tools to external and internal audiences
- Understands and utilizes medical and epidemiological information to prepare supportive documents for negotiations with various stakeholders in the reimbursement, pricing and budget processes
- Assesses and plan outcomes research and health economics studies and data collections projects.
Ideally, the successful applicant should have:
- A Master of Science or PhD degree in Economics, Health Economics, Business studies, Medicine, Pharmacy, or another relevant topic
- Robust Experience from health economics work (in the industry or consultancy),
- Experience from working across the Nordic countries
- A good understanding of the reimbursement systems in the Nordic countries
- An analytical mindset
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Fluent in one of the Nordic languages
- Experience in Oncology survival modelling
The successful applicant should possess the following qualities:
- Strong teamwork and facilitation - effective at being a member of teams. Listens actively and responds constructively to needs and views of others
- Capability to network, build strong and credible relationships and build alliances among MA and payer stakeholders
- Delivery - gets the job done. Meets or exceeds expectations and exhibits a sense of urgency on critical time-dependant issues
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize
- Persists despite obstacles and opposition
- Driven - self-drive to identify, initiate and implement projects and processes to address issues.
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com . Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma . Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
'] To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Denmark---Copenhagen/Health-Economics--Pricing-and-Reimbursement-Manager---Nordics_R0019602-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency