CRM and Sales Force Effectiveness Manager H/F
France - Paris
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions. Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, invasive fungal infection, and Oncology.
Against this background, we have an exciting opportunity for new role as: CRM and Sales Force Effectiveness Manager to join the Business Analytics team which belong to the Commercial Operation department based in its offices in Boulogne-Billancourt.Specific Job Responsibilities and functions- CRM and Sales Force Effectiveness Manager -
Responsible for Gilead Sales Force Effectiveness and CRM (Salesforce/Veeva) of the French affiliate:
- Be the CRM administrator/ expert of the French team (Business Process Owner : BPO role) and the Contact of the global CRM team.
- Affiliate lead for projects initiated by global or local teams involving CRM or SFE projects and access to data
- Be the key SFE and CRM contact of the commercial operations team but also of other departments (IT, Business Conduct)
- Contribute to SFE and CRM insights generation: relevant KPI/ analysis, develop relevant tools, dashboards, process and reports (sales and activity performance).
- Provides sales and activity performance at a national, regional and territory level. Provides recommendations on current market areas and future market conditions. Develop relevant tools, dashboards, process and reports (as Territory Force plan of Action, key account analysis ) to support the Sales Force performance
- Provides ongoing support to Field Force on Sales Force Effectiveness and all CRM aspects (HCP creation, Targeting, Call Report, Event Management) and recommends ways to develop methodology to optimize physician or managed care coverage
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- In charge of CRM change requests (Proactive Business Need gathering, Business Requirement, Deployment communication) and of the CRM related tasks (User, Territory, Targeting upload management)
- Work in collaboration with CL&D dpt on SFE and CRM training; initial training, training update for new functionalities and Digital Customer Experience dpt to facilitate Digital KPI monitoring
- Contribute to develop, with the SFE team, of a strong operational center of Excellence with fluid collaboration and communication
Gilead Core Values
- + 3 years of industry Pharma experience including 2+ years of relevant experience as CRM / Veeva Referent or Sales Force Effectiveness manager.
- Working experience with global Sales and IT organizations and with pharmaceutical data sources is required.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals from a variety of departments are required.
- Must have demonstrated good communication skill, in French & in English, with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Must possess good self-management skills including planning, prioritization, objective setting,
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word), Salesforce/Veeva is required, MicroStrategy and Tableau knowledge is a plus
- Integrity (Doing What's Right),
- Teamwork (Working Together),
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
- Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility).
- Inclusion (encouraging diversity).
For information please visit www.gilead.com For jobs in France:
Conformement la Loi Informatique et Libertes (06/01/78), nous vous informons du fait que les donnees personnelles renseignees pourront faire l'objet d'un traitement informatique par Gilead et pourront tre transmises aux Organismes Sociaux. Par ailleurs, vous disposez d'un droit d'accs, de rectification et de suppression des donnees vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ce droit en contactant: FranceDataPrivacy@gilead.com Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
'] To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/France---Paris/CRM-and-Sales-Force-Effectiveness-Manager-H-F_R0021375-2
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency