Commercial Operations Assistant H/F
France - Paris
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions. Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
['Areas of Competence (i.e., Skills and Abilities):
- Understand the goals and objectives of the entire Commercial Operations (Com Ops) department and contributes to the attainment of those G&O's.
- Provide administrative support to the Com Ops team.
- Organize/prioritize the meetings of his Manager & manage agenda conflicts.
- Anticipate the needs of his Manager as well as those of his Direct Reports by gathering the documents and information necessary for decision-making.
- Appreciate the urgency of the information received in order to determine the appropriate treatment.
- As part of the delegation made to him/her, responds to certain urgent messages received by his Manager
- Participate in meetings such as Head & his Direct Reports, All Com Ops team and draw up the minutes.
- Follow the circulation process of documents submitted for signature and makes the necessary reminders at all levels of the hierarchy.
- Manage certain complex meetings (ie Business Reviews, LE (Last Estimates), Monthly Com Ops Cttee).
- Responsible for coordinating the integration process for new Com Ops members and for new Sales Reps under supervision of Commercial & Learning Development (CL&D) team (agenda, meetings contacts with Gilead stakeholders)
- Under manager's direction, creates draft reports, documents, presentations and templates using raw data.
- Responsible for coordinating specific events (attendance to Hospital Pharmacists Congresses (ie booth booking, organization management)) .
- Uses advanced level software programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint to create graphs, charts, and spreadsheets.
- Management of Travels and meetings.
- May spend significant amount of time coordinating functional administrative activities which support Com Ops activities.
- Helps Com Ops team to perform Purchase Orders management (initial creation, complement creation if needed, adequacy between invoices & orders, payments monitoring, end-of-year provisions identification, annual budget closure preparation, follow up & alert if deviation).
- Helps Com Ops team to manage contracts with Com Ops team inputs.
- Helps to archive files (contracts) and to coordinate documents collection preparing audits.
- Actively participates in working groups, Gilead Sciences meetings.
- Participates in plans to ensure the implementation of the local Compliance/Business Conduct regulation of the Com Ops team.
- Establishes and maintains good and strong relationships with all functional areas of the local organization (Senior Leadership Team (SLT), Business Units, Finance, Regulatory, Legal, Market Access, Medical, etc) and with Global Gilead teams in order to ensure the success of local and international business results from a Com Ops point of view. Has an excellent reputation as a team player who is willing to share resources and information and is well respected by all who work with him/her.
- Participates in teams and gives its professional viewpoints.
- Is an active member of the team and improves her talents, by asking for development plans if necessary, learning opportunities, feedback and coaching.
Respect and apply Gilead Sciences values:
Experiences - Knowledge Desired:
For jobs in France:
- Requires a minimum of a high school diploma plus 3-5+ years administrative experience (ie BTS Bilingual Executive Assistant).
- Strong organizational skills, while paying attention to detail and with ability to analyze and synthesize
- Ability to manage multi-tasking and projects
- Works in a team and transverse, strong relational capacity
- Curiosity, creativity, proactivity
- Excellent command of IT tools
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Requires knowledge, understanding and implementation of administrative, office and Compliance/Business Conduct policies and procedures.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Receives direction from manager to perform non-routine job responsibilities and duties.
- English : fluent level
Conformement la Loi Informatique et Libertes (06/01/78), nous vous informons du fait que les donnees personnelles renseignees pourront faire l'objet d'un traitement informatique par Gilead et pourront tre transmises aux Organismes Sociaux. Par ailleurs, vous disposez d'un droit d'accs, de rectification et de suppression des donnees vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ce droit en contactant: FranceDataPrivacy@gilead.com Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
'] To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/France---Paris/Commercial-Operations-Assistant-H-F_R0021376-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency