Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Based at: VA Medical Center , Wilkes-Barre,PA Job Summary: Sanford Federal
is looking for a succesful focused Registered Nurse who shall be responsible for monitoring patients, administering medications, keeping records, consulting with healthcare providers and educating patients.Requirements:
The Candidate must meet the following requirements
- Minimum of three (3) years Emergency Department.
- At least two (2) years of Level III Trauma experience for this position.
- BLS, ACLS, TNCC, ENPC and/or PALS
- Shall possess a current, valid, unrestricted nursing license in a state, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a Territory of the United States, throughout the term of this contract.
- Duties: the candidate will be responsible for,
- Assess and develop a plan of care for patients who present to the Emergency Department.
- Triaging patient utilizing the appropriate ESI level.
- Initiate treatment(s), medications, emergency and resuscitative measures based on appropriate standards of Emergency care.
- Consult the attending provider and collaborate in developing a multidisciplinary approach to provision of care.
- Coordinate available resources to provide patient and family with social, age-specific, emotional, educational, cultural, spiritual and other health care support as needed.
- Observe and assess patient's clinical condition, collect and interpret data from the history and physical assessment.
- Based on the interpretation of data, implements appropriate Nursing action(s) and continues to inform the primary provider of the patient's status.
- Assists charge nurse in maintaining patient flow and efficiency in order to ensure patient safety, patient confidentiality and to expedite onset of treatment(s).
- Maintain professional knowledge and proficiency in unit specific nursing knowledge and practices through continuing education and required certifications.
- Participate in the development of updating and evaluating the standards of care and monitoring quality improvement.
- Maintain a professional caring attitude when working with patients, their families, hospital health care providers and other departments.
- Works on an assigned or rotational basis to provide continuity of services during days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR