HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Manage and coordinate all routine & predictive maintenance activities
- Develop, improve, and deliver cost-saving targets within the maintenance budget
- Control department budget, forecast operating costs of department, and direct preparation of budget requests
- Lead and train all maintenance stakeholders/employees
- Handle inventory management and spare parts
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of previous FMCG maintenance experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of autonomous maintenance (AM) and preventive maintenance (PM) methodologies
21024127 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.