HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Shape the digital future of the plant and contribute to the digital end-to-end supply chain strategy
- Actively develop the digital roadmap of the factory by training white & blue collar employees as well as contributing to the development of a digital training center
- Understand the status quo of the plant, identify digital enhancement opportunities, and implement projects to improve KPIs
- Ensure appropriate service level of applications to fulfill corporate & legal requirements
- Ensure full functionality of all digital/Industry 4.0 tools and applications on-site
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Informatics, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience as a Digital Engineer; previous FMCG experience is preferable
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication & project management skills and the ability to analyze data
21024126 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.