Non Tenure Track Full-time Faculty Position: Doctor of PharmacyPace University's Lienhard School of Nursing in the College of Health Professions
is seeking a Full-time Clinical Track Faculty Member to join our faculty at the New York City campus located in New York, NY. Required Experience and Qualifications:
Our Ideal Candidate:
- All candidates must have a Doctor of Pharmacy, and be eligible for New York State licensure.
- Teaching experience (Academic rank and salary is commensurate with educational preparation and experience).
- Current clinical practice experience in the PharmD role.
- A background in evidence-based practice and interprofessional practice.
How to Apply: To apply, please click here:
- Will have strong clinical skills in the PharmD role.
- Will share a deep commitment to effective teaching, innovative course development, and student mentoring.
- Will have a strong commitment to diversity, equity, inclusiveness, and actively promoting diversity.
- Will be expected to engage in professional service within the University and beyond.
https://careers.pace.edu/postings/20008 Application reviews will continue until the position is filled. CHP is committed to increasing the diversity of the campus community. Candidates who have experience working with a diverse range of faculty, staff and students, and who can contribute to the climate of inclusivity, are encouraged to identify their experiences in these areas. Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. About the College of Health Professions:
Established in 2010, the College of Health Professions at Pace University offers a broad range of programs at the bachelor, master, and doctoral levels. It is the College's goal to create innovative and complex programs that reflect the changing landscape of the health care system. These programs are designed to prepare graduates for impactful careers in health care practice, health-related research, or as educators, and equip graduates to work in health policy and global health fields. Students in clinical programs receive hands-on training in the College's interprofessional Center for Excellence in Healthcare Simulation and have the opportunity to apply their developing skills in real-world settings at many of the regions' leading clinical facilities. The College is currently comprised of several growing and important areas of study, which include Nursing, Physician Assistant, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Nutrition and Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, and Health Science.
Our vision is to be recognized for our innovative leadership in education, practice, scholarship, and service to improve health and the health professions. Our mission is to educate and challenge diverse students for the health professions to be leaders, innovators and lifelong learners who will positively impact local, national, and global health. For more information, please visit www.pace.edu/chp and www.pace.edu/lienhard.
The Chronicle of Higher Education. Keywords: Faculty Position, Location: New York, NY - 10038