Tenure-Track Faculty PositionUndergraduate Nursing, Adult Health
Pace University's College of Health Professions Lienhard School of Nursing invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track faculty position to join our faculty at the New York City Campus. Experience:
We are seeking a tenure-track faculty member to teach in our undergraduate nursing programs.
Candidates should have expertise caring for adult and older adult populations.Required Experience:
The ideal candidates will have
- All candidates must hold a research doctorate (PhD, EdD, or other research doctorate), and be eligible for New York State RN licensure.
- Teaching experience (Academic rank and salary is commensurate with educational preparation and experience).
- Relevant practice experience in caring for adult and older adult populations
How to apply: To apply, please email a cover letter and CV to:
- An active program of research, and a track record of publications and grant activity.
- A deep commitment to effective teaching, developing innovative courses, and mentoring students, and Interprofessional practice
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusiveness and actively promote diversity.
- A commitment to professional service within the University and beyond.
https://careers.pace.edu/postings/20006. A review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. CHP is committed to increasing the diversity of the campus community. Candidates who have experience working with a diverse range of faculty, staff and students, and who can contribute to the climate of inclusivity, are encouraged to identify their experiences in these areas. Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.About the College of Health Professions:
Established in 2010, the College of Health Professions at Pace University offers a broad range of programs at the bachelor, master, and doctoral levels. It is the College's goal to create innovative and complex programs that reflect the changing landscape of the health care system. These programs are designed to prepare graduates for impactful careers in health care practice, health-related research, or as educators, and equip graduates to work in health policy and global health fields. Students in clinical programs receive hands-on training in the College's Interprofessional Center for Health Care Simulation and have the opportunity to apply their developing skills in real-world settings at many of the regions' leading clinical facilities. The College is currently comprised of several growing and important areas of study, which include Nursing, Physician Assistant, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Occupational Therapy, Nutrition and Dietetics, and Health Science.
Our vision is to be recognized for our innovative leadership in education, practice, scholarship, and service to improve health and the health professions. Our mission is to educate and challenge diverse students for the health professions to be leaders, innovators and lifelong learners who will positively impact local, national, and global health. For more information, please visit www.pace.edu/chp and www.pace.edu/lienhard.
The Chronicle of Higher Education. Keywords: Faculty Position, Location: New York, NY - 10038