HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Developing, optimising and improving products, performances & technologies
- Being reponsible for project management for new products and technologies
- Interpreting and analysing test data to perform root cause analysis and improve corrective action
- Devising new formulas, processes and methods for solution of product complaints
- Conducting competitor benchmarks/analysis to gain customers and enhance market share of Consumer & Craftsmen Adhesives
- Maintaining records of all lab works according to ISO and Henkel policy
- Being responsible for defining new packaging requirements
- Supporting local production and having key role in product transfers to local production
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 5 years of experience preferably in Chemistry sector
- Technological/market know-how in latest technologies in the Adhesive field is desirable
- Ability to use scientific search engines such as Sci-finder, patent search etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Advanced user of MS Office applications
21023437 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.