Cytek Biosciences is a leading manufacturer and supplier of modern flow cytometry products in the world. Cytek aims to offer completed solutions for advanced cell analysis by providing flow cytometry instruments, reagents and services. We are currently seeking a New Product Introduction (NPI) Scientist to join us for expanding our exciting cFluor reagent manufacturing capacity. This individual initially will work with scientists in the Reagent Development group to master all the technical skills needed for successful making cFluor reagents and subsequently to transfer the cFluor producing technology to Manufacturing Department.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Conduct conjugation with different antibodies and cFluor fluorophores following the existing procedure developed by Reagent Development group.
- Perform routine analysis of reagents using spectrophotometer, FPLC and HPLC.
- Identify problems in the current procedures that may impact successfully manufacturing cFluor reagent in large quantity. Provide mitigating plan to solve these problems.
- Draft and revise protocols, SOPs and procedures for manufacturing cFluor reagents.
- Collaborate with R&D, QC and Manufacturing groups for successful technology transferring and problem solving.
- Work independently and having enthusiasm to learn new skills.
- Maintain good and timely documentation of experiments.
- All other tasks and duties assigned as perceived and agreed upon by management.
- BS or MS degree in Chemistry or Life sciences
- Experience working in a regulated environment such as GLP/GMP environment.
- Previous experience in antibody conjugation, especially tandem dye conjugation, is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in MS office
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player.