Sanford Federal (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.Job Title:
Safety Instructor,Based at:
The Candidate must meet the following requirements:
WHY Sanford Federal (SANFORD)?
- Education & Experiences:
- A four-year baccalaureate degree in any discipline, and at least four (4) years of work experience in one of the three, Afloat, Ashore, or Aviation Fall Protection to include knowledge of equipment and procedures specific to a marine environment,
- two-year associate degree in any discipline, and at least seven (7) years of work experience in Afloat Fall Protection
- If the instructor(s) has no degree, then he/she must have at least ten (10) years of experience in afloat fall protection instruction.
- Teaching Experience:
- must have a minimum of three (3) years of formal teaching experience. As a reference, one year of teaching experience equates to a minimum of 160 hours of classroom training time per 12-month period.
- Instructors must also have at least one (1) year of experience instructing DoD or U.S. Coast Guard personnel.
- DoD or Coast Guard teaching experience may be in addition to the above three years of teaching experience or may be counted as one of the three years of teaching experience.
- Instructors shall also have experience in adult education, as well as knowledge, expertise, and experience greater than the category in which they are instructing.
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Powered by JazzHR