Saint Luke's East Hospital in Lee's Summit is seeking an experienced Emergency Department Registered Nurse to join their Emergency Room team. As an RN on this team, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment. Our ER nurses are well versed in all levels of care which allows us to continue to be, "The best place to get care. The best place to give care."
This position is full time 12p-12a (3 12-hr shifts per week)
* Accountable for utilizing the nursing process
* Performs patient care, delegates patient care tasks, and for supervises other patient care staff
* Coordinates the plan of care for a group of assigned patients
* Consults with other members of the health care team when indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes
* Demonstrates proficiency and abide by policies rules guidelines and procedures
We are seeking patient centered, self-driven, motivated nurses who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and are able to see the big picture. To be successful, you will need to keep the patient experience at the forefront, possess strong multi-tasking and troubleshooting skills, and have the ability to provide proactive care in collaborative team environment.
Why Saint Luke's?
* Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices to be heard.
* We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to improve patient outcomes and quality care.
* The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health system, and the healthcare industry.
* Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to participate
* Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career training available
* Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Pediatric Advanced Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Registered Nurse (MO) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS)
Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Swing (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.