* Accountable for utilizing the nursing process.
* Responsible for performing patient care delegating patient care tasks and for supervision of other patient care staff.
* Responsible for coordinating the plan of care for a group of assigned patients and consulting with other members of the health care team when indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
* This clinical nurse demonstrates proficiency and abides by policies rules guidelines and procedures.
We are looking for a top performing experienced nurse who takes initiative, positive, high energy, enjoys helping other and keeping a team moving forward. To be successful, you will need to be team and patient centered. You will need to be able to work as a team and independently.
Saint Luke's has a strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our nurses to participate and help us make Saint Luke's The Best Place To Get Care, The Best Place To Give Care.
Our leaders support and encourage their nurses to take their careers to the next level and participate in various projects and initiatives that directly impact patient care and the organization.
* Health, Vision and Dental
* Leave of Absence, PTO, Extended Sick Leave, and various Welfare plans
* Flex and Health Savings Accounts
* Health Savings Accounts
* Tuition and Education Reimbursement
* Retirement Options
* Clinical Advancement Program - Shared Governance, Unit Based Project, Career Advancement
Saint Luke's North Hospital-Barry Road has set the standard for patient satisfaction and convenient inpatient care. Between our Barry Road and Smithville campuses, Saint Luke's North Hospital offers more than 160 patient beds and more than 20 specialized health care services.
in a team atmosphere as well as autonomously. Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor at all times. May be responsible for covering Medical Assistant job duties, LPN job duties, or other office duties as needed.
Less than 1 year
Advanced Cardiac Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Mandt Certified - Various, Pediatric Advanced Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Registered Nurse (MO) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS), Trauma Nurse Core Course - Emergency Nurse Association
Associate Degree (Required)
Evening (United States of America)
"The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.