HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Support new product development projects Support operation on product scale-up, process optimization and quality improvement
- Develops new approaches, solutions, processes, products within an agreed timeframe
- Ensures compliance with Henkel corporate SHE standards, policies and procedures and manages the lab and innovation process
- Provides technical support services to Manufacturing and Quality as required
- Supports technical readiness of raw materials and products as well as first production and quality specs
- Supports tests on product stability and performance
- Able to work onsite
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor degree, Chemical Engineering preferred or have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship with a GPA of 3.2
- Experience working with MS Office products
- Aware of Lab Safety
- Must be able to start in January 2022 and end in August 2022.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.JOB ID:
21021463 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions: