HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.YOUR ROLE
- Drive and execute each business units and functional strategies for assigned segment and technology, ensure that technical support is considered globally
- Evaluate KPI results and drive innovation and continuous improvement via data driven decisions and actions resulting from KPI metrics
- Lead and/or drive success of global and regional projects, product recommendations, demonstrations, and troubleshooting
- Contribute globally and regionally to best practices, academies, trainings, processes, tools, etc., and ensure consistent implementation
- Observe global developments in relevant technology and segment fields including competitive products
- Provide high level support for key accounts and critical global and regional customers with innovation, solution delivery, value quantification, etc.
- Visit top global customers within technology and segment, deliver appropriate next steps, action items and documentation
- Manage laboratory workflow including prioritization and reporting to meet customer, internal and market needs and expectations
- Work with application equipment and technology development to provide innovative solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes
- Implement customer technical training via appropriate formats
- Support as appropriate Henkel activities in other areas including marketing, internal and external communications, sustainability etc.
- Ensure compliance with all Henkel and regulatory requirements and relevant industry and customer specifications
- Responsible for leading, performance management and development of team members
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent is required (Master's degree is plus)
- Knowledge in electrics, semiconductor, display or related field is preferred
- Entry level with no work experience can apply
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is preferred
- Able to travel within Korea and oversea
21017521 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.