Compensation:[Adjunct Pay Schedule](https://hr.spcollege.edu/work-at-spc/prospective-employees)Hours:VariesOpenings:3Department:EthicsLocation:TBDKey Position Information:Master's degree in Ethics or master's degree
with at least 18 graduate semester hours
in any combination of the following
Business (including Management and Administration)
Marriage and Family Therapy
Medical Sciences (including Nursing and Public Health)
Religion and Theology
at least 2 graduate courses in Ethics
Note: Applied ethics is a newer field and requires a broad knowledge of the application of ethical principles to real life business and personal situations. It is essential that the faculty member have expertise not only in ethics but in a field which has emphasis on ethical behavior in order to successfully teach this course.
Graduate coursework in Ethics from institutions accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS) will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
*Adjunct postings are filled based on enrollment. While a posting may exist on our website, there may or may not be a need at this time; however, applications are available for the hiring managers to review on an ongoing basis. The hiring manager or their designee will contact the applicants they would like to interview. Transcripts showing degree conferred (copies or originals) will be required at the time of interview. It is the applicant's responsibility to have foreign transcripts evaluated by an authorized evaluation services (See NACES link for details *[http://www.naces.org/members.htm](http://www.naces.org/members.htm)*)*
Position Summary:*Plan, **organize,** and teach to promote successful student learning outcomes*
Appropriate level of education required. See SPC Teaching Disciplines and Faculty Credentialing Guidelines for details.
Related teaching experience at the college level preferred.
* Demonstrate strategies that will encourage the acquisition of knowledge, skills and abilities in a learning-centered environment;
* Use observational, oral, and/or written assessment to direct and enhance learning in a timely manner;
* Create, encourage, and maintain an inclusive environment that respects multiple learning styles;
* Use current and emerging technologies and alternative delivery methods to enhance student learning;
* Observe college policies and procedures;
* Demonstrate commitment to professional development;
* Be able to work effectively to meet the needs of diverse student populations.