HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Participate in global development and improvement and regional implementation of process safety standard, tools, programs, training and work processes in a systematic approach
- Work with regional engineering and sites to develop and implement a concrete roll out plan for process risk assessment (PRA) for existing processes and site projects
- Provide training and hands-on coaching through leading and/or facilitating the process risk assessment (PRA) with site team and project team to build up process safety network and enhance process safety competency for the region
- Provide process safety consulting support and recommend optimal solutions to the engineering, project, operations and business teams in execution of process safety requirements and ensure compliance with corporate standards and local regulation requirements
- Provide focused process safety support to major engineering projects to ensure process risk and corrective action are addressed with application of engineering principles to design, construction, commissioning, operation etc.
- As requested, facilitate or participate the root cause analysis and accident investigation of process safety incidents; collaborate with sites to promote process safety learnings in the region
- Work closely with peers in SHE team by providing expertise input on process, engineering and risk assessment methodology (e.g. qualitative or quantitative tools) to support development of overall regional SHE programs, as there are always interfaces and overlaps among different areas of SHE management, e.g. process safety, occupational safety, occupational health and industrial hygiene and environmental management
- Master's degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in chemical processes (reactive chemistry/synthesis)
- 2-3 years of leadership experience and strong ability to be self-directed
- Experience with typical Adhesives' production process (handling of flammable liquids, reactive chemistry and handling of toxic materials) are advantageous
- Indirect experience in project management aka liaising with the other counterparts, managing a virtual team
- Ideal candidate has experience in risk assessment methodology
- Fluent English language skills, German language is advantageous
21023777 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.