Join the University of Maryland School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
, Division of Pediatric Cardiology
. We are seeking an Assistant or Associate Professor level candidate
to join our nationally ranked pediatric heart program.Position Highlights:
- Collegial working environment including experienced physicians and NPs
- Collaborate with experts, including a world renowned pediatric cardiac surgeon, a world-renowned cardiac intensivist, geneticists, and board certified adult congenital cardiologists
- Excellent collaborative research and leadership opportunities
- Strong inpatient and outpatient cardiology practice to include nine practice sites across the State of Maryland
- U.S. News & World Report top 50 Pediatric Cardiology and Heart Surgery Center!
- Full spectrum of care from prenatal and birth to childhood and adulthood, all in one hospital
- 19 bed ICU with expanding cardiac program
- State of the art 52-bed Level IV NICU
- Board Certified in Pediatric Cardiology
- NIH funded research investigator or interest in clinical and translational research preferred
- Very generous leave package
- Dependent tuition remission for any school within the University of Maryland system
- Excellent pension/retirement plans
- Very competitive salary with bonus opportunity
The University of Maryland Children's Hospital (UMCH) has a renowned Children's Heart Program with dedicated cardiac PICU beds. We have recently expanded our critical care, neurology, and neonatology services providing opportunities for career development. We are also home to a pioneering artificial blood clinical research program.
We are located near the downtown Inner Harbor area, just one of Baltimore's many outstanding attractions. From fine arts and orchestras to professional sports teams, first-class dining and shopping to a wealth of historical sites, our city offers a full range of recreational and cultural opportunities. Washington, D.C., Philadelphia and New York City are within easy reach, as well as beaches to the east and mountains to the west. Educational excellence abounds, as do family-friendly neighborhoods and urban living options. Visit us online at www.ummsphysician.jobs to learn more.
Refer to position # 03-314-498
UMB is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy. We value diversity and how it enriches our academic and scientific community and strive toward cultivating an inclusive environment that supports all employees.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for a disability, for any part of the recruitment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Pediatrician, Location: Baltimore, MD - 21201