HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Resolve tickets and implement enhancements to the related ITSM tool (ServiceNow) as well develop automated test cases using the tool's automated test framework
- Communicate and support during SAP Major Release Deploy (4 times per year on a weekend)
- Post release deploy analysis and follow up on root causes of P1 / P2 tickets occurring after major release deploy
- Design, build, and share the release management reports on Power BI
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance processes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Business Informatics
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant SAP release & deployment management experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- ITIL experience is preferable
21025359 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.