SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time Work Schedule: Full-Time Nights 7p-7a Rotating Weekends New Hires may receive $7,500 Sign On Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation Bonus Sign On Bonus Eligibility
- Acute care positions will require at least 1 year of Acute care experience.
- At least 1 year of experience is required in the specialty for which the new hire is being hired into, and that experience must be within the last 5 years.
- Any Sign On Bonus exceptions must be reviewed/approved by the site HRVP
Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County. The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31 medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's comprehensive healthcare services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital has received numerous awards and recognition, including Press Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission's Top Performer in Key Quality Measures and The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval. Is accountable for consistent, safe, high quality care of all laboring patients assigned from admission to post delivery. Is familiar with vaginal and C-section births, fetal monitoring and provide care for patients who receive various types of anesthesia. Will demonstrate expertise in providing care for patient during PACU period as well as newborn care first two hours of life. A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial PlannerQualifications
- Must be a graduate of a professional school of nursing
- Must have a minimum of an ADN
- Must have an RN license in the State of Texas or Compact
- Must have a minimum of one year of RN experience in specialty area
- Must have BLS - AHS
- ACLS & NRP required within 3 months of hire
- Must successfully complete designated fetal monitoring course
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.