Saint Luke's South located in Overland Park, KS is hiring for a Registered Nurse for their Labor and Delivery Unit. This nurse opportunity provides care to Post-Partum, Laboring, and Antipartum patients. This location provides care to 30 weeks and above and has a Level III NICU.
We are looking for compassionate nurses who are calm under pressure, thrives in unpredictable fast-paced environments and are able to prioritize tasks. This is a team-oriented RN position that requires a lot of collaboration and knowledge sharing to ensure the whole team is successful in providing exceptional patient care and continuous improvement. This position has a lot off opportunity for growth and professional development.
Full Time Night, 7 PM - 7 AM
* Functions independently and accountable for utilizing the nursing process.
* Coordinates the care for a group of patients with the Multidisciplinary Team.
* Delegates tasks appropriately. Identifies hospital resources.
* Serves as a clinical resource for new employees.
* Demonstrates positive formal or informal leadership within unit or department.
Why Saint Luke's?
* Work on a team that prioritizes evidence-based practice.
* Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices to be heard.
* We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to improve patient outcomes and quality care.
* The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health system, and the healthcare industry.
* Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to participate
* Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career training available
* Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) - American Academy of Pediatrics, Registered Nurse (KS) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS)
Associate Degree (Required)
Night (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.