Party City Holdings, Inc. is the largest party goods supplier and party retail chain in the world. We are also the country's premier retailer of Halloween costumes, accessories, and decorations. Party City Holdings is made up of two divisions, Party City Retail Group (PCRG) and AMSCAN Wholesale.
At Party City Holdings, we like to have fun! We are helpful, passionate, and creative. We inspire our customers with exciting concepts, themes and ideas and provide everything they need to bring them to life. We make it easy to create unforgettable moments.Job Summary:
The Process Engineering Manager will lead the implementation of manufacturing processes including but not limited to: Work flow, process characterization, and process monitoring/control methods. This position will troubleshoot problems within the production process and recommend corrective actions. This position will also lead the company's Environment Health and Safety Program to include training and education.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define, characterize, and lead the implementation of new processes.
- Lead process improvements while mentoring others to improve processes.
- Analyze work flow processes within and across all departments to determine how the entire company can work better together.
- Will identify and support cost reductions in all aspects of the manufacturing and logistics operations through new and improved operating technologies and procedures.
- Lead the company's Environmental Health and Safety Program to include education, training, SOP development, compliance and enforcement.
- MBA from an accredited college or university.
- Five years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated success in project management.
- Incumbent should have extensive knowledge in lean manufacturing.
- A background in Environment Health and Safety is preferred.
- Knowledge of an ability to provide up to date technological advances.
Skills and Abilities:
- Incumbent should have excellent PC skills to include Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Strong ability to identify problems, root causes and preventative measures.
- Strong ability to analyze data.
- Will be able to organize projects or teams throughout a department/company to accomplish broad sweeping changes and improvements
- Ability to communicate on all levels of the company in both oral and written methods.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Strong ability to present to groups.
- Must use appropriate PPE as required.
- Possess ability to work in a factory environment to include be subjected to hotter than normal temperatures and exposure to noise.
- Must be willing to work a nine hour day/occasional weekend as required to complete projects on time.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location