Senior Research Scientist - NO AGENCIES PLS
PLEASE be sure to APPLY to the role at Cytekbio.com, Careers
Requisition ID: 1167
Senior Research Scientist
Fremont, CA, US
APPLY TO SENIOR RESEARCH SCIENTIST
Cytek Biosciences is a fast-growing company to provide tools and solutions for cell analysis. We are seeking a Senior Scientist who can bring expertise in monoclonal antibodies, fluorochrome conjugated Ab reagents and applications in multicolor flow cytometry assay to contribute in new fluorochrome reagents and assays panel development. Candidates are expected to independently design and execute complex experiments, perform data analysis and draw conclusions.
The position will be adjusted according to candidate's qualification
- With some supervision, design and test multicolor assay panel for our new flow cytometer technology
- Develop multicolor panels into products and responsible to generate all needed documents to support the product release
- Work with other members in Reagent Group to evaluate conjugated antibody performance at single color and multicolor panel level
- Independently design experiments for mAb reagent testing, carry out the testing, perform the data analysis, summarize results and present the data to project team
- Interpedently develop the Ab reagent test procedures, work instructions and documentation forms
- Provide technical expertise, leadership, and support for reagent manufacture operations for assay/result troubleshooting.
- Work with New products Introduction (NPI) team in new product release
- Write reagent development report and define the bulk conjugates and formulated Ab QC test methods and acceptance criteria
- Supervise junior scientist for mAb reagent and panel testing as well as data analysis
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 10+ years' related experience in a research setting, or pharmaceutical/biotechnology R&D environment.
- Applicants should have hands-on knowledge of flow cytometry application in immunology and cell-based assays.
- Proven experience in process excellence in an R&D environment.
- Extensive hands-on experience operating and troubleshooting flow cytometers.
- Good knowledge of flow cytometer reagents
- Experience with sample prep and experiment design for multi-parameter flow cytometry applications.
- Experience training bench-level personnel and leading projects.
- Excellent written, and oral communication skills.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. with strong expertise in immunology, cell biology and flow cytometry technology is preferred.