West Virginia University School of Nursing Adult Health Department located at Morgantown, WV invites applications for an Instructor in the Non-Tenure Clinical Track. This is a full-time, nine-month, benefits eligible position. This position will report to the department chairperson.
- Clinical teaching in the BSN programs. In addition to clinical teaching, other formats of teaching, including traditional classroom instruction, skills lab, small group, and simulation teaching may be included.
- Advising students in the BSN program.
- Master's degree (MSN) in nursing and one (1) year of professional nursing practice experience or Bachelor's degree (BSN) with ten (10) years of professional nursing practice experience. Applicants with two years of teaching experience in nursing are encouraged to apply.
- Required to have unencumbered WV RN License by position start date.
- Applicants with an earned doctorate in nursing or a related field are encouraged to apply.
- Evidence of current experience in teaching sufficient to demonstrate professional competence.
- Initial appointment requires: two years of professional nursing practice experience.
- Teaching assignment requires experience in pediatric nursing.
- Rank and salary commensurate with education, professional background, and experience.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Electronic submission of application with current Curriculum Vitae, and contact information for three professional references can be made at: