West Virginia University School of Nursing located at Morgantown, WV invites applications for a Non-Tenure Track Lecturer. This is a part-time FTE 0.25, nine (9) month position, non-benefits eligible position. This position will report to the department chairperson.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Clinical teaching in the BSN programs. In addition to clinical teaching, other formats of teaching, including traditional classroom instruction, skills lab, small group, and simulation teaching may be included.
- Advising students in the BSN program.
- Rank and salary commensurate with education, professional background, and experience.
- Master's degree (MSN) in nursing and one (1) year of professional nursing practice experience or Bachelor's degree (BSN) with ten (10) years of professional nursing practice experience.
- Applicants with two (2) years of teaching experience in nursing are encouraged to apply.
- Evidence of current experience in adult health nursing practice sufficient to demonstrate professional competence.
- Required to have unencumbered WV RN License by position start date.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Electronic submission of application with current Curriculum Vitae, and contact information for three professional references can be made at: