The Licensed Electrician Lead Instructor provides support to instructional staff and serves as a liaison between the instructional staff and the Campus Support Center (CSC) Education Coordinators and Managing Director.
* Maintain Instructors Resource Manuals, Instructors Manual, and the Course Outline Manual.
* Assist with maintaining instructors binders including gathering regulatory and accreditation agency forms and documentation of professional development.
* Alert teaching staff of professional development opportunities notifications from Education Directors.
* Communicate routine matters from CSC Education Coordinators and/or Managing Directors to the instructional staff.
* Assist with and mentor new teachers on campus-level orientation, lesson plan completion, and grade compilation.
* Assist instructors with obtaining copies of course outlines from the server.
* Collect course syllabi during the first week of the module, lesson plans on a weekly basis, and grades on Tuesday following the last day of class from all instructors; maintain in Modular Documentation.
* Check with all instructors on day two of the module for any materials that may be needed including textbooks, supplies, disks, tapes, etc.
* Maintain an inventory of reference books and instructional videos.
* Purchase instructional and/or bulletin board materials as needed.
* Upon receipt, check standardized final exam packages against the module class schedule to ensure all required packages have been received; ensure that each instructor receives a standardized exam package and Scantron sheets for standardized final exam administration; and, prior to return, check the standardized final exam packages against the module schedule to ensure that all exams have been administered and are returned.
* Assist Director with classroom observations as directed.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS ABILITIES:
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as active listening.
* Must possess strong time management skills and ability to work well under pressure.
* Able to multitask, prioritize, show extreme resourcefulness and problem solving skills.
* Must be able to follow policies and procedures and support the Managing Director.
* Must be able to express a positive attitude about school activities.
* Proficient with basic office equipment, computers, and computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
* May be required to work late and occasional weekends to support business needs.
* Must have proven track record of excellent teacher evaluations, standardized final exam results, and student retention results.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit for extended periods of time, and have sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a phone, computer keyboard, and other office equipment. Must be able to lift a minimum of 10 pounds.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES FOR THIS EMPLOYER. CANDIDATES MUST PROVIDE VALID PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE U.S.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee may be required to perform other duties as assigned by their Manager, in order to meet business demands. This is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise and employment with Dorsey Schools is at-will.